ZapCarbon are looking for an inspiring individual to help run our programmes.
A central part of our success is the passion our staff have for driving change and creating a positive difference.
We now seek an equally driven person to expand our sales.
- Develop new business within the environmental sector by analysing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
- This position would suit someone with experience or an interest in Environmental, Energy or an Environmental graduate who has some working experience in a business environment.
- We are looking for a personable and outgoing candidate who has excellent communication skills both face to face and on the telephone, who can build business relationships and rapport at all levels.
- You must also have strong computer literacy and writing skills.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Making initial presentations; explaining product, services and company ethos
- Sells products, services and programmes by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions through a consultant-led approach.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support through initial phases of programme or product delivery.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending return of investment improvements.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analysing and relaying customer reactions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Identifies development potential in accounts working with customers; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analysing opportunities.
- Assist with identifying and developing new product and service offerings.
Driven by a passion to make a positive difference, presentation Skills, existing client Relationships would be beneficial but not essential, Positive Energy, Negotiation skills, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Establishes Partnerships/Alliances, Foster Teamwork, Planning, Building Relationships, People Skills, Initiative, Customer Focus, Emphasising Excellence, Proactive, Dependability, excellent organisational skills.
Comfortable with online communication (skype, webinars, conferencing calling). Project management and reporting skills.
A background in environmental consulting and sustainability would be beneficial but not essential.
Entry/Intermediate. Customer relations experience, Customer Management experience, Sales Experience.
Qualified applicants meeting all of the position requirements should send details to Dale Holroyd at firstname.lastname@example.org